So, yesterday I decided to play in my makeup! I was home alone, (whoop whoop!) and I decided to play. I just bought the Maybelline 24hr tattoo cream shadow in tough as taupe the other day. I bought it because one of my makeup artist friends had suggested using MAC paint pots for the eye primer for the naked palette. (I had such a tough time with primers with the naked palette! Ugh!) So I decided to buy the drugstore cream shadow to try it out… (So far, so good!)
2. I, then used Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in the shade Nude. Then I used everyday minerals concealer on a couple blemishes, around my nose, and around my eyes.
From there I used MAC HD setting powder all over my face. I forgot the actual name… Sorry!
Then I used Aubrey Organics Silk loose powder, again all over the face.
Then I used MAC mineralized bronzer in gold deposit. Then used the physicians formula pearl highlighter.
3. From there, I added my eyebrows! I love this step! I used the E.L.F eyebrow kit, an Anastasia eyebrow stencil, (I believe mine is in medium arch) and angled eyebrow brush, then I used E.L.F clear mascara over my brows.
4. I, then added the maybelline cream shadow over the lid. Going just above the crease line. Then I added 4 colors from the naked palette: darkhorse on top of the cream shadow, then hustle in the crease, then virgin on the brow bone, and sin all over the lid.
6. I, then put Benefit Watt’s Up highlighter on the brow bone, Cupid’s bow, and the inner corners of my eyes, and smoothed it all out.
7. Then, I used my Tarte eyelash curler to curl my lashes, and then proceeded to use perfekt mascara in black and the smashbox hyperlash next. And then it was high time to decide which lip to do, but since I couldn’t decide, I chose to show you both colors! I used the NYX matte lip cream in Morocco & Copenhagen.
So I hope enjoyed this lil tutorial! And I think I might do these in the future! I really enjoyed it!
Until next time, Stay beautiful! -Ryn
P.s. Follow me on Instagram: @RynB