Hey y’all hey! I’ve been busy shopping away and restocking my beauty shelves. Believe it or not, I do run out of things! ; )
I have goodies that I’m super excited to play with! From brands from: Benefit, Buxo, Boots, Revlon, etc! : )
1. BITE Beauty Luminous creme lipstick duo in lychee & musk | Love this stuff so much! I bought it from Sephora and it was between this duo(nude) or the brights duo in hot fuchsia & hot purple. And I’m thrilled that I purchase the nude one! You can never have too many nudes, right? The formula is lovely! I’m pretty convinced to purchase other BITE products now!
Sephora | $12
2. Boots Botanics shine away liquid foundation in 015 Vanilla | This stuff is so good! I’ve always used powder foundation and I’ve just recently been using this stuff and all I can say are good things! The coverage is great and the texture is wonderful. My skin is really light and it matches perfectly. And I have had no problems with breakouts! Hallelujah!
Target | $12.99
3. NYX HD concealer in color CW01 porcelain | I love this stuff, if you are familiar with Well-rested from Bare Minerals, then this stuff works the same way, as in if you have dark circles and need to cover them up or need an under eye brightener, then you’ll love this product!
Ulta | $5.99
4. Revlon parfumerie scented enamel nail polishes in Italian Leather & Lavender Soap. I REALLY liked the concept of these polishes! So fun! And the color and application is great! I’ve used the lavender soap shade and I really like it! (All thanks to Estée from her blog/YouTube channel EssieButtona!) if you haven’t tried these yet, please do! They’re fun and your nails will have a scent! It’s like scratch & sniff…minus the scratching! ; )
Ulta | $6.99
5. Healthy Sexy Hair sulfate-free soy moisturizing shampoo | I always like to buy from beauty brands when they’re are having their annual liter sale, because you get the liters for such a reasonable price! And I chose this brand from many others because A. They were out of my first & second choices and B. I really like Big Sexy Hairsprays. So we’ll see how great this shampoo is.
Beauty Brands | $12.99
6. E.L.F Wet Gloss Lash & Brow |
This stuff is great for setting your eyebrows in place. Super easy to use and I use both ends for my brows.
Target | $1.02
7. Kevyn Aucoin eyeshadow duo in #208 | as I have said before in this post, I love it! It’s a couple eyeshadow shades that I continually reach for. They are super pigmented and little fallout. Definitely a great duo!
Nordstrom | $42.00
8. Buxom blush in shade Intoxicate | this blush is soooo pretty! I cannot get over how awesome this blush is. I’m not usually a blush girl, but I do really like this shade! It’s a coral-y color with gold flecks thrown into the mix. It’s just gorgeous and it’s so similar to NARS’ orgasm blush. And quite frankly I like the name of the BUXOM one better.
Sephora | $24.00
Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!