So I’ve decided each month I will try and let you know 5 foodie items that I have been consuming and (that I enjoy consuming!)
Since my preferences change more regularly than make-up or beauty products, this is a sure way to let you in on what I’m currently loving!
So let’s get on with it, shall we?
1. Blue Diamond Breeze Almond milk Coconut milk blend | unsweetened
This stuff is amazing! I’m not a big fan of straight up coconut or almond milk, one is too thick & one is way too thin. But with them together, they are amazing! And the flavor is super yummy! I drink at least a glass a day!
2. Ahhh, kombucha! How I’ve missed drinking it everyday! My mama actually brews it herself and I reap the benefits from it! Yay! But when I’m out and about, I always reach for G.T.’s mango or chia seed kombuchas. They just so good for you, with loaded probiotics!
3. This one seems a bit naughty, but a girl has to have her chocolate, and sometimes it has to be milk chocolate! I do like dark, but I’ve been reaching for the milk chocolate this past month, and it’s just so tasty! ; )
4. Coconut oil is the “miracle product”! It tastes great, leaves skin feeling amazing and the things it can cure just my eating it is phenomenal! I had noticed I was getting nearly enough good fats in me. So I decided I would take one step at a time and put coconut oil on things like toast, in yogurt, when cooking. And it as helped my skin already!
5. I love the taste of raspberries! They’re so gooood! It’s amazing how a tiny lil fruit carries such sweet & sour punch that’s just so good! I find myself reaching for them when I’m have yogurt or I want a light snack! And they’re loaded with antioxidants!
Are there any foods that you’ve been loving? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy! And try some new foods this month!