$275 – selfridges.com
$31 – theiconic.com.au
$13 – johnlewis.com
$63 – liberty.co.uk
It wouldn’t be my blog, if I didn’t from time to time, tell you random things about what’s happening in my life, so here’s something! My dad and I just unloaded the attic full of Christmas boxes!!! The living room, foyer, and bedrooms are full off boxes full of Christmas decor! I’m pretty sure we have PLENTY! Now back to the gift guide!
So this is waaay before Christmas, you can still pick most of this up at the department store or a speciality beauty store. But I can guarantee that no women will complain about being gifted one or several of these beauty items!
I’m sure many want something from this list! I know I do! ; )
•Charlotte Tilbury’s makeup line just landed in the US in Nordstrom & Bergdorf Goodman.
• Tarte cosmetics has such great products. I personally love the gifted mascara & the matte lipsurgences.
• Christian Louboutin nail polish is quite a splurge, but look at the packaging! 😍
• Burrrberry is the best gift…even in makeup form!
• diptyque candles ate the best candle to have lit around the house!
• Bite Beauty, is one of my favorite lip company! It’s all food grade, so if you have to, its safe to eat! 😉
• Urban Decay Naked Palettes and lorac palettes are perfect for gifts. It’s a few gifts wrapped into one!
Hope this helps to dwindle the list down! Thanks for reading! -Ryn
Tell me something you are gifting a loved one?!