Did y’all watch the golden globes last night?! I watched most of it, due to family coming over and chillin’! I love watching to see what everybody is wearing! I’m suuuuuper happy Joanne Froggatt aka “Anna” from Downton Abbey won! She’s brilliant in her role as Anna! I think my favorite look is Amy Poehler in the royal blue dress! 😍 I think I like it , is because I could totally see myself wearing it! 🙂
Onto another topic,
I was nominated by the beautiful Becks from beckinablog, so thank you kindly! It means so much to be thought of for awards like these! Definitely check out her blog if you haven’t already! Jumping straight into it, the Rules are….
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs.
5. Link your nominee’s blogs & let them know.
1) I love shoes. It’s no secret, really. They do wonders for your outfits.
2 ) My favorite lipsticks are MAC lipsticks. And the darker or brighter, the better! I would gladly wear a neutral eye look, if I could wear a bold lip. All day, e’ry day!
3) My style is very eclectic. But I do like simple, minimalistic, classic, bohemian & chic.
4) I absolutely LOVE to travel. New York, Seattle, Paris, London, Nashville etc. You name it I want to be there! Soaking up the culture, the art, the inspiration, the fashion….
5) In my styling career, I love to style musicians & regular joes the most, but would like to dabble in styling models too. I ain’t too picky!
6) I love tee shirts. Scratch that, I live in tee shirts! They are my jam!
7) The number 7 is my favorite number, it also means perfection. I also like the number 3, which if you add those together, you get 10, which is also my birthdate! I’m nerdy like that!