Its February!!!! And only 8 days til my birthday! I have a few items I was constantly reaching for all of January. And I’ll probably reach for throughout the year too! : ) enjoy!
• Sam Edelman ‘petty’ boots, I have worn these constantly. I think every ootd I post I have them on. I love them and they’re worth their price. | $130 or otherwise on sale…
• OldNavy boyfriend jeans. I wear these all the time. And I dress them up or down. Perfect jeans. | $34
(Its blurry, sorry!)
• Okra Chips, I loooove these for a healthier snack. They’re tasty, but I like okra(southern here). So if you’re against okra, you may not enjoy ’em. I know sprouts & the fresh market carries them in their bulk.
• Apple chips. They are the best! When I buy the okra chips I also pick these up. They are sweet, but healthy.
• Smoothies. They’re so good either on the go, or to get fruits and veggies in me. I love adding kale to them.
• Brother by NeedToBreathe, I love it so much, and today they just released a remix of it with a collab done with Gavin Degraw… Swoon!
• You & I and Making Memories by OneDirection, I know this shocks me aswell! Who knew at 26 I would start liking a few songs from oneD. I didn’t that’s for sure! But the songs are catchy and they have a nice tune.
• Bare Escentials soft focus warmth, the prettiest bronzer I’ve used yet! I love how it makes my skin look. Flawless, I tell ya! Its softer than their original warmth color, and its matte. If you’re looking for a bronzer, I suggest this one. | $20
• Josie Maran Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 . Its so good, its super thick, you only need like a small pea size amount. Its super moisturizing. | $14-$54
• Bite Beauty in pomegranate. Its the prettiest red. It’s also ultra moisturizing. | $24
• Frozen game app. I like it, its entertaining and so much better than candy crush!
• YouTube. I love watching vlogs, beauty & fashion videos.
• Le Cubicule pointy ring. I wear it on my pointer finger and I just love wearing it. Its minimalistic, but so pretty. | $26
• Maude C. Terrarium necklace, I know I made it, but its one of my favorite necklaces, I ALWAYS reach for. | $28
Thanks for reading! -Ryn