$910 – farfetch.com
$30 – veromoda.com
So, I thought I’d share with y’all on a topic that I don’t mention much. But decided I would since, I’m thinking about buying a pair or two. And the topic would be Shorts. I don’t wear shorts usually… unless to sleep in and then I wear boxers. Anyway, the other day, I was imagining an outfit that included shorts. I usually think of outfits before I buy things.
But, I’ve decided I really do want a pair of shorts. I really like the “updated” Bermuda shorts by Old Navy. It has to hit me just so, or it won’t look as good as I think it should. So I’m going to have to try some on in the store, to know if I really like them on me. I also really like the boyfriend jean shorts type… Super cute.
A few of the reasons I don’t wear shorts would be, let’s be real here:
A. Thighs rubbing together. And appearing like you have a wedgie. I don’t have a thigh gap, not complaining either, but sometimes the shorts ride up, when the shorts don’t fit properly, causing the dreaded look of a wedgie. Not attractive.
B. Having to shave your legs daily. I have had super sensitive skin, so I’ve got to remember to Moisturize. Moisturize. Moisturize.
C. Fit. I need them to look good. No hitting me in the widest part of my thigh. Uh huh. Nobody’s got time for that!
D. I’m super pale. White at it’s finest…
Category D brings me to my next subject. Again, I say I’m super pale. And using faux tanner… Hah, I laugh in your face! Each time I’ve used some, I have either ended up with orange knees or splotches all over. No thank you! Trying to show off my legs, not cover them up! Buuuut, I do love a good dry oil bronzer or lotion bronzer.
• Sally Hansen’s airbrush legs, I’ve heard a lot about this product, and I definitely want to try it.
• Josie Maran Bronzing argan oil. Again, haven’t tried it, but I do love Josie’s products.
• Body Shop Honey Bronze dry oil. Um, I gotta say, I love this product and it smells so good! It gives just enough color to my skin. It’s perfect!
• Jergens natural glow. I have tried this and I really like it! Definitely worth buying and adding color to your legs.
• Too faced Royal oil coconut oil body bronzer. This sounds great! I’d love to try this product out!
So, if you’re like me and have had bad experiences with faux tan but still want color on your legs so you can show them of with shorts, totally try one of these products!