Can you believe its almost July already?!
I can’t. But in honor of a new month, I’m sharing my favorites from June!
(From top to bottom)
• New Bras
I’m a girl, and I can say this, I love the feeling of new bras. They just lift like nothing else. I just recently bought 2 from Lane Bryant, since they sell 42Bs, plus they were on sale. $20 & $10. Perfection!
• Madewell Sidewalk Skimmers in floral. I adore these! They are super cute paired with most of my neutral wardrobe.
• Tarte Park avenue matte bronzer. I know I probably sound like a broken record, but I love this stuff. It doesn’t turn orange on my skin, it leaves a nice tan and it blends so well.
• Koco by Beauty brands eye shadow in Muse, this eye shadow is absolutely gorgeous! It makes your eyes pop. I have hazel eyes so I just love it! It’s a shimmery medium taupe. And blends so well.
• Tarte Lipsurgences in Elite, Lucky & Exposed. I love each color so much! Elite is a sheer coral color that I love. It has a nice staying power. And Lucky is a really cute pink color. Probably the perfect pink for me. And it is a matte, so it lasts a looooong time! And Exposed, it’s so pretty. It’s also a matte. It is my go to nude. Its gorgeous. Its funny though, my sister can each wear it, on her, it looks purple, but on me it looks slightly orangey. Weird.
• Winged Eyeliner. Oh man, I love a good challenge. And this has got to be one. I love the look.
• Low pony tail. I’ve been rocking a low pony tail this month and I love it. I part my hair to one side and then situate it in a hair band and then voila! Looks classic.
• Net•a•porter Curvy fit club with Ashley Graham. I have been doing this as much as I can, I love it that much. I almost never love exercising this much, but its nice that’s is not Jillian Michaels, Ashley Graham is so encouraging and real! Hallelujah!
• Grilled cheese. I’ve consumed many grilled cheese sandwiches in the month of June. I get on food kicks from time to time, and until it passes, I eat it. And I really had a hankering for grilled cheese.
• BBQ salad. I did a diy on it a few weeks ago. Its super tasty & pretty healthy too. And I’ve consumed this salad a lot in June.
• Chocolate mousse from Whole foods. Yes please! It’s scrumptious. And I’m believing it’s as healthy as Wholefoods others super foods. 😉
• Cavanaugh James. Oh my word! He is hilarious. He makes super short videos and they are all super funny! Always makes me laugh! Plus, we have mutual friends.
Phrase to say:
Pretty pretty! I love to use that while commenting on IG. It just goes the extra mile when saying pretty.
Business meeting. I like vr business meetings I have found out. Giving my input & opinion really boosts my confidence. I want to do more and more business meetings!
And there you have it! Another month, and more favorites. We’ll see what I like next month! 😉
Tell me something you were loving in June! I’d love to hear!