Hey y’all hey! Happy October 1st! I’ve got some exciting things happening in October & November which I’m excited about!
I’ve got a good amount of favorites for y’all. But but definitely not as much as in the past months, as I was not reaching for things as much. But that’s not to say I didn’t accumulate some favorites to show you!
-Here they are-
•Tartelette palette, but shades: force of nature, best friend & bombshell. These shade are gorgeous on and I feel so pretty when wear them on my eyes. The best friend & bombshell shades are both purple, which with my hazel eyes, it seems to enhance the greentones.
• Buxom eye shadow in mink magnet. This shade is gorgeous. And its a soft eye shadow, but when your skin is grabbing matte eye shadow, this eyeshadow just seems to cover it up, and beautify, a not so beautiful situation.
• Butter London nail varnish in Shag. This shade is the epitome of Autumn. It is the rust/bronze you want to wear on your body. It’s a great shade. I wore it 3 times in September.
• Eyebrow brush & comb by Sephora professional. This has done wonders to my brows. It makes my brows look so good. I don’t know why I didn’t use this sooner.
• Mally eyeliner in lucky penny. I love this shade. Can you see a theme yet? It’s bronze/rust. And again my hazel eyes seem to pop in a good way when using it.
• Coach leather purse. I use this as a makeup bag. It’s the perfect size for travel. It’s durable. It looks better with age. I bought this at a thrift store for $4. With I think is a great bargain considering the brand. It has been monogrammed with MMN but its fading and I don’t ming the monogram being there. Overall great purchase. P.s. love the color of the leather.
Wear: jacquard plaid white shirt. This was a definite favorite of mine. It’s so soft, so easy to style. I’ve paired it with boyfriend jeans & ankle boots because that’s just how I roll. You can also pair it with black skinnies, a midi skirt, hats, under sweaters, etc. Overall an awesome shirt from Oldnavy!
• Food: TNS 3000 mandolin. This tool is AMAZING! I use it every chance I get, slicing and julienning things faster than lightning. I always use the hand guard, as I do not want to cut my finger. Plus with this mandolin, you can set the blades for different slices. And the handguard doubles as a citrus juicer.
• Music: Flashlight by Jessie J. This song is on repeat. It has great lyrics, and her voice is gorgeous.
Another month down of favorites!
What have you been loving for September, I want to know! -Ryn