I was kinda naughty this month, as I didn’t really put down a lot that I loved… Maybe nothing really stood out to me. Who knows really! But I did like a few things, and I’m pretty sure you will too!
Here they are:
•Bite Beauty in pomegranate. This red shade is gorgeous. It’s a soft red. Not totally sheer, but not opaque either. And totally seasonal.
• OPI tints. this nail polish is totally sheer. Just as the name states, its a pinky tint on your nails and it lasts roughly four to five days. I bought mine from tj maxx for $4.99.
• Surya Brasil henna cream. This gave my hair such shine. If you’ve never used henna before, it can dye your hair red, brown or black. But I chose the wrong shade, so it just conditioned my hair. And I’m okay with that. However, I will be trying another shade soon. Hopefully it’ll turn my head o’hair red! : )
• Maybelline New York 24hr tattoo in tough as taupe. This is my go to lid primer. Cream shadow is where its at! And this taupe color is gorgeous. Just make sure you apply it evenly on both lids, as you can end up with uneven lids…don’t ask me how I know… ; )
• Threshold Copper Terrarium. I love the copper. I’m so happy I bought it and I love that I put my lippies in it! BEST STORAGE EVER!
• Marble + wood cake stand. I have yet to actually put a cake on it. But I love the look and I love that I can decorate with it. Looks so chic.
• Diamond shape henna tattoo. That was my memento from the Texas state fair. I got a tattoo. Thought it lasted a little under two weeks, it was fun while I had it.
• MIA suede black ankle boots. These are the best! I bought them from DSW like 3-4 years ago. And they are so comfortable. I’ve even roamed NYC streets in these babies! Best monies I’ve spent.
This ring is from The Silver Craftsman. I received this ring for Christmas one year as we were both vendors at a indie market, and I found myself in October reaching for it.
(Tough as taupe & Pomegranate)
Hope you enjoyed!
Tell me 2 things you were loving this past month!