If you love Christmas as much as I do, or you need to add a little pep in your Christmas step, this may help you! I’ve got a Christmas trivia box just waiting to be played, so that’s what we’ve got planned today! K? Okay!
What’s going to go down is, I’m going to list a bunch of Christmas related questions, and you’ll have to try and guess what you think it is in the comments! Then in a day or two, I’ll post the answers! Try not to Google it, I want candid answers, please.
Are you excited? You should be!
1. Who was Rudolph’s father in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: Donner or Blitzen?
2. In Germany, is it the tree or the yule log that is in the center of all Christmas celebrations?
3. Is mail usually delivered on Christmas Eve?
4. What did a New York sun editor tell Virginia?
5. In It’s a Wonderful Life, what business did Mr. Martini appropriately own?
6. What is the most popular color of stocking hung each Christmas?
7. What character had a corncob pipe & a button nose?
8. In “Mistletoe and Holly,” what are the folks stealing beneath the mistletoe?
9. What was the name of Scrooge’s sister?
10. What color is Holly?
11. Why did Joseph and Mary go from Nazareth to Bethlehem?
12. How many verses are in “Twelve days of Christmas”?
13. Based on Spanish legend, who crowed at midnight to announce the birth of Jesus?
14. How much does Della’s hair earn her in “Gift of the Magi”: $5 or $20?
15. What carol contains the line “Born is the King of Israel”?
16. Which of the ghosts did scrooge fear most of all?
17. What city is Manger Square located in?
18. What color tooth did one of the burglars have in Home Alone?
19. What is the average number of gifts an adult male receives for Christmas, 6 or 10?
20. What star of Malcom X and Hurricane starred in The Preacher’s Wife?
And that’s all the time we have for today, until next time have a very merry Christmas! -Ryn