So, of all the things I received for Christmas, I couldn’t pass up a few more pieces to purchase…I guess! Here, I have a mini haul for you with things I purchased in December. This is just things I purchased for myself, which I really like. Shall we get to it? I think so!
(Not pictured, Real techniques bold metals 301: as Ulta didn’t do a clear exchange so I paid the difference & I als bought brush 201. And also bought another pair of flannel PJs with penguins on them.)
• Striped beanie. I have wanted a striped beanie for about two years now. And im so excited to have found one. I’m so ready to pair it with everything. Can’t wait to wear it!
• Maroon beanie. The Maroon color seems to bring out the green in my eyes and I love wearing the color. This beanie is just an easy color to pair with all neutrals, so I’m good.
• Polar bear flannel PJ bottoms. I’ve needed to refresh my PJ collection for quite some time and these are just adorable.
• Coral flannel PJ bottoms. These are my favorite of the three pair I picked up. As they have bunnies, pinecones, birds owls, etc. on them! They’re so adorable. An added bonus, they were a tall size, which I love as I am a taller human.
• Bite Beauty duo: Latte + Cortado. This was actually just an exchange of the Make up forever plexi-gloss duo. But never not worth mentioning as I do love me some bite duos! And these nudie shades are simply gorgeous on!
• Buxom empty eye shadow palette. This purchase was so that I could house my new buxom eye shadows there, As they needed a home. And this one fits the bill. I just need 3 more shades to make this house a home for my eye shadows ; ) any excuse will do, right?!
• Constellation ear climbers. Oh man! These are my faves! I’ve wanted some earcuffs for awhile now, and I spotted these at Altar’d State and snatched them up as they were the second to the last pair!
• “Oh what fun!” Note cards. Thank you dollar spot at Target for more amazing stationary finds. I love you. And I’ll be using these all year round!
• Skinny leather wrap bracelet. This was a happened upon purchase. And I’m really happy about it and I will be stacking it up with my Madewell leather wrap bracelets.
• Texas shaped pinky ring. Oh.my.gosh. How I love this ring. It was also an exchange from the necklace I got from a Christmas gift exchange that didn’t really strike my fancy. So I exchanged it for this lil ring.
• NYC nail polish: burnt orange. I picked this up as I do love me some NYC nail polish. I love how long wearing they actually are. And I don’t have this shade in my collection so I bought it.
• Marc Jacobs velvet noir mascara. This wasn’t a purchase as much as redeeming my Sephora points. And I must say, it wasn’t a bad choice! New favorite mascara!
• BareMinerals Pop of passion. This was just a fun little lip balm I wanted to redeem my points on as well. I’ll check back with ya on how good it actually is.
So there ya are! I kinda feel like y’all are my accountability partners for purchasing things, but I know the truth, you’re just as nosey as I am! Hah! I’m sure more is to come! Thanks for reading! -Ryn