(from left to right)
• Sam Edelman petty boots in taupe. I wore these constantly in December. They go with everything and they’re incredibly comfortable.
• Washi tape. Washi tape is THE best! I love using to hang stuff on the wall, wrap presents with, use on hand written letters etc. It just gives a quirky twist to everything!
• J.crew leopard slip on sneakers. I think I told you, but these are from Canada. And I think I paid around $20 for them. Such a steal. But a great pair of shoes that I can pair with anything.
• Eileen Fisher sweater. This actually my mama’s. And I steal(I mean borrow) it anytime I can. Its so soft & so flattering.
• Dried Mandarin oranges. This are amazing! If you’ve never tried these jewels, you are missing out. Pro: they’re a healthier snack being made with fruit. Con: it’s coated with sugar. But still so tasty.
• Skinn 6x lip balm in mango. This is the MOST moisturizing lip balm ever! It’s amazing!
• BareMinerals eyeliner brush. This brush is an essential to my eyeliner applying life. I’m not fully committed to a winged out liner, but the smooth line you make from corner to corner is used by this brush. It’s so great!
• Butter London ‘champers’ nail lacquer. This is the perfect rose gold shade. If you’re into rose gold like I am. This shade is for you. I’m not one to polish my nails the same color back to back. But I kid you not, I used this stuff consecutively 4 times. It’s lovely.
• Metallic drawing pencils. For grown up coloring. These are amazing, as I do love metallic pretty much anything!
• Tokyomilk dark bulletproof °45 perfume. This is an amazing scent. I constantly reach for it. And I smell so good all day long. It is a dark musky smell, so be forewarned…
Hello by Adele. Obviously. I wuv it.
Pentatonix Christmas album. I had already decided I wouldn’t like this album. But I was in a friends car and she had this on and I was hooked. Amazing Christmas album!
Limoncello Panatoni. Most of the time I choose any other flavor besides lemon. But on a whim I decided to buy this and it’s delicious. It has lemon curd in the center and it’s great slathered with butter.
Dolly Parton’s coat of many colors. Great story line and a peek inside of how dolly parton was raised. Worth a watch!
So those are my favorites for December! What’s one thing you loved in December?! I’d love to hear from you!