Thank goodness I decided to write you today about my empties, as now I can throw them away! Hallelujah!
I pretty much keep showing you the same thing over and over again, but I don’t stray much from what I really like…
But I have added and emptied a few things so far, so lemme show you!
• Giovanni moisturizing body wash – pink grapefruit. I wouldn’t call it moisturizing. But it does clean well. So I’m good.
• Boots botanics foundation – Almond. I recently started using this again. I love it. It’s medium to light coverage. And all around beautiful texture. I love using it with my real techniques sponge.
• Not your Mother’s clean freak dry shampoo (3). Hands down, THE BEST DRY SHAMPOO EVER. I’ve tried many, many dry shampoos and this one cleans, adds volume and smells great!
• LaVanila deodorant travel size (2) – pure vanilla. These are so handy. I tend to get them at Sephora for my handbag or travel. They’re the perfect size. And my favorite deodorant.
• Jason powersmile toothpaste. This was good, not my most favorite. But it did it’s job.
• Spry toothpaste – cinnamon. My favorite healthy toothpaste so far. And I’m loving the cinnamon flavor.
• Skinn lip 6x balm in boysenberry. This lip balm is soooo good. Ultra moisturizing. Expensive but good!
• Ester C vitamins. These kicked any illness I was feeling come on me. They’re just that good.
• Giovanni salt scrub – cool mint lemonade. I really enjoyed using this on my body. It was minty so you got the cooling refreshment when used. I did scub some under my pits and then tried to shave, no worky. It can clog your razor.
• Jason 2-1 dandruff shampoo. I use this everytime I wash my hair. I love the smell. If you pick up the one that’s just the shampoo, be forewarned that it smells very herbally but it does do it’s job. But I love how soft my hair feels after I use the shampoo/conditioner combo. Plus, it helps with the flaking. It keeps the flakes at bay.
• Philosophy clean days ahead acne wash. This stuff was okay. It did do it’s job, but it left my skin very taut and dry. So that wasn’t my favorite…
Hope you enjoyed! Xoxo, Ryn
P.s. have you been missing the style/fashion portion of styledbyryn, like I have?! Just to warn you, I’m coming. I’ll be doing more styling things soon. Sorry about the lack of them. They’re coming, I promise!