When I was around 11 or 12 I started carrying handbags around with me everywhere. I have this memory of my friends Tori & Bryna, every Sunday and Wednesday going through it just to see what I had in there…. So a post like this is very near and dear to my heart.
I received this beauty of a bag for Christmas from two of my sisters. I love love loooove it. The quality is great, the color is beautiful, and I really enjoy pairing it with all my outfits. And I thought I’d share what was in my bag. After I shot this, I decided to clean it out as well so, not everything is in it now 🙂
Here we have everything in my bag… Receipts and all.
(From left to right)
This is everything I carry around with me, from business cards to a journal.
• Business cards + holder: So I can hand new clients & customers my info.
• My lipstick bag: Essential.
• Journal: so I can write & review my dreams and goals I want to accomplish.
• Wallet: also essential.
• Body scrub recipe I picked up from Wholefoods: because why not, I may share it on here if its good!
• Knife: Protection
• Swatch of fabric: To match it to T-shirt ribbing.
• Bag of beauty products: just in case
• Sample of probiotics from Wholefoods: To try.
• One earring finding: Not sure why it was in my purse…
• Blue Le Pen: to write with. *favorite pen
• Rose gold metallic pencil: to write with.
• Receipts: because I bought things.
• Quay Sunglasses: because it’s sunny out and I’m cool.
• House keys: to get in my house.
• Lipsticks: Because I love wearing lipstick.
• Coins: I paid with cash.
• Starbuck’s + Spotify card: in case I want to download Starbuck’s app…
Bag of lipsticks from Anthropologie:
• BareMinerals Pop of passion in plumberry pop
• Bite beauty duo in Cortado + Latte
• Bite Beauty luminous crème lipstick in pomegranate
• MAC lipsticks in Diva, Russian Red, Ruby Woo
• Tarte matte lipsurgences in exposed + lively.
• Khiel’s musk rollerball perfume: So that I can smell good.
• Starbucks chewing gum: in case of bad breath.
What’s in my wallet from Luxe Apothitique…
• More receipts
• Coupons + discounts
• Gift cards
• Insurance cards
• Bank card
• Store cards; anthropologie, Sephora, Nordstrom
In my beauty bag from HMK…
• Vitamins & Advil liquigels: necessity for when I may have a headache.
• Cynthia Rowley Band-Aids: in case I need them, and they’re adorable.
• Tiffany coin purse holding my Samsung earbuds: because you never know when you might need them.
• Etsy credit card reader: just in case I need to make a sale.
• 100% pure hand cream in coconut: because I need hand cream.
• Bath & Body Works The Big apple hand sanitizer: it’s just smart and I like to have clean hands…and a pure heart.
• Bliss hand cream from Aloft hotels: again, I may have dry hands and may need lotion.
• A packet of Truvia sweetener: for my coffee.
• Hair tie: for my hair.
So that is everything! I store a bunch of necessary things as well as unnecessary items in my bag. So, I hope you enjoyed!
And tell me something really random you currently store in your handbag, okay?