• LiveFashionAble ‘Tadesse’ Bucket Bag. This bag as been a catch all bag for me this month. It seems small, but once you start packing, it just holds so much! Plus, I really like the black color!
• Madewell Hoop earrings (similar).
I’ve had these for 4+ years and I just recently started wearing them again! I wuv them!!! I’ve always love the way hoop earrings look. They’re such a classic!
• Essie ‘Master Plan‘ nail polish.
I adore this nail polish. I wear it when I want a neutral color on and this does the trick! Wore it for a photoshoot this month, and it was wonderful.
• L’oreal ‘butterfly kisses‘ nail polish. This is the best spring time nail color. I wore it for Easter, and I couldn’t have been happier! I currently have it on my tootsies : )
• Revlon Ultra HD matte lip color ‘flirtation‘. I feel as if I’ve talked so much about this lip color, but i can’t help it. I reallu enjoy wearing it!
• Marc Jacobs Fineliner ultra skinny gel eye crayon. This stuff is uhhh-mazing!!! I think it’s for your tightline, but I’m not totally sure. I just know it’s incredible and the staying power is worth mentioning.
• Herban Cowboy ‘Dusk‘ Cologne. I love a good mainly scented cologne that i can pair with florally scents, that normally wear by itself. I constantly get asked what perfume I have on!
• Nest ‘Indigo‘ perfume. And this just so happens to be the florally scent. But paired together with DUSK, it’s amazing!
• Organic Strawberries
• Chia seeds
• Late July Sriracha Fresca Tortilla chips. These chips are amazing! I feel as if I’m eating doritos, just minus the GMOs and gluten. I wish I could buy a boat load of them!
• Allegro blended espresso. I only tried it once, but I’m fairly sure, I will be ordering again. It’s from Wholefoods at the coffee bar, you can choose whatever milk you want(I chose half & half), and I added mocha syrup in it aswell.
• Sonic Ice Tea. I live in the south, ice tea is a must! And with sonic ice, it just makes tea better!
• ‘Medicine‘ – A dance film. Ugh, the choreography is amazing in this video. You need to watch. It’s so beautiful, if only I could dance like this! 😍😍😍
• The TV show Ed. This show is not to be confused with Mister Ed. This has Elizabeth Banks and Tom Cavenaugh as the main characters. A lot like the Gilmore girls humor.
• Gilmore Girls reruns. I love Gilmore girls! I’ve been watching from start to finish on the UP channel. And i am thoroughly enjoying it.
Tell me, what were some of your favorites from March?!