Another month has gone by… January was a great month filled with really great things and people! This month I was able to go to Austin! To relax and see some of my beautiful friends! Oh, how I love them!
How was your Month? Tell me in the comments!
• Kirkland(Costco) Black Sheepskin boots. These were great for the cold days in January… They kept my feet super warm! Which I loved, as I do love my tootsies being warm!
• Madewell 1937 Transport tote. I’m absolutely in love with this bag. I’m totally smitten. I just feel super cute in all my clothes because of this bag. Whether I’m in a sweat shirt or a white button down. I just love it.
• Sejour Striped Duster length Sweater (similar). This sweater has been on repeat in January and it will probably be on repeat in February too. I love to throw it on with a vneck tee and boyfriend jeans or skinny jeans. It gives off a cool girl vibe.
• Five book(Where will you be in five years from today?). This book makes you think… But in a fun way. You fill out certain questions/fill in the blank areas they ask, like, what will you do with your talents? It’s laid out in a fantastic way.
• Bite Beauty duo Latte/Cortado. I love both colors. But I think I wear latte more. It’s my perfect nude color.
• Tarte ’embellish’ blush. I’ve never been a big blusher person. But I received three blushes during Christmas and I like all of them, but I really ‘Embellish’ as it’s a mauve-y wearable shade.
• LaVanila Vanilla Snowberry deodorant. This Deo smells so GOOD! It makes me smell so good too. And all day too, definitely the best “healthy” deodorant.
• Emjoi foot scruffer. This scruffer is great. It’s battery operated. And makes my feet so smooth. But I need to do it every other day, as my skin builds up skin to scruff sooner than anticipated.
• Quay sunglasses. These Sunglasses are just fun! I love wearing them. They just make life more fun.
• Old Navy flannel PJs. Best money I ever spent! These pants are so comfy. They are the first thing I change into when I get home from babysitting my niece or running errands. Plus they’re so cute too!
• Activated Charcoal.
I use half a capsule on my toothbrush with hydrogen peroxide to whiten my teeth. If I had done a before/after photo, I would probably be amazed too. But this process makes my teeth squeaky clean. Amazing!
• Send my love (to your new lover) by Adele. I’ve been listening pretty much nonstop. I love it! Go Adele!
See ya next month with monthly favorites!