February was a good, good month. From purchasing, to receiving to favoriting. All wonderful. I’m going to miss my birthday month, but onto March, which will be another great month for the books!
• ‘Somebunny loves you’ hand towels. These are for my bathroom. Mainly for Easter, but I’ll use all year round. They’re from Tj Maxx.
• Glass picture frames. These are for framing the Rifle paper co. cards… I like the utilitarian vibe it has. These are from Hobby lobby.
• Rifle Paper Co. Notecards: 2 New York, 1 Kentucky Derby; here, here + here. I bought these for 3-4 reasons such as: NYC has my heart. I’m from Kentucky. These are for framing and I love rifle paper co.
• Neiman Marcus Gold Arrowhead necklace. This necklace is perfect for a layering piece and just a touch of bohemian.
• J.crew jeweled necklace. This may end up being a gift. But I really liked it as a layering piece as well. The geometric shape is my jam!
• Kendra Scott necklace extenders in gold & rose gold; similar. These I needed for two of my necklaces I received for my birthday.
• Maybelline New York color tattoo metal in ‘inked in pink’. I needed another color tattoo pot, as I use it as a eye primer for my eye shadow. And I wanted to try the pink. As far as I can tell, I like it!
• MAC Cosmetics eye shadow in ‘Hot Paprika’; similar.. This is an eye shadow. Not sure why I thought this was great buy…It is very pigmented. And I like the dusty coral-ness of it. And I like how many looks I can create with it.
• Bite Beauty lip duo in Marmalade/Confection. This also might be a gift… But you know that I have a thing for Bite beauty lipsticks. It’s no secret, really.
• Hedgehog gold leather coasters. These are coasters are rad! I think I’m going to use these year round!
• Marvis Toothpaste in Cinnamon mint. This stuff is amazeballs! In terms of a healthier, no fluoride in it. And it makes teeth whiter + squeaky clean.
• Madewell socks; Similar. I have a thing for cute socks. And Madewell socks are made, well, well! I fancy them!
• Wood diamond. This was just cool. I found it in Austin Texas in a Tj Maxx! Perfect for jewelry.
• Aerie Underwear. Aerie is my all time favorite underwear company!!! And I bought 6 pair.
•Kirkland camisoles (not pictured) these are my all time favorite camisoles. I wear camisoles almost everyday and these are the best. Sooo comfortable!
And there you have it another month down! Another month ahead! See ya next month for what I bought in March!